On Saturday we went to the aquarium to celebrate my cousin's birthday! Nothin like petting sting rays with family!

(yes I am aware that those are fake fish in the background... I promise there were real fish there to!)
We got to see Aunt Dee (lyndee) get all dressed up for her senior prom...

We got to hang w Grammy Beck and enjoy the simple things in life.... Like butter boxes


And we got to smile and laugh and smile with all the chillins... And show them our new tricks like rolling over! Syd could get him laughing every time! We got to hear Aunt Kinny (Kenadee) give a great talk in church, and we finally got to see uncle Landon pass the sacrament! We sure do love our Anderson family!!

Hoppy Easter!
2 comments:
I sure love the Anderson Family too!! Miss you guys and hope all is well :)
Fun times! Glad you got to come up!
Post a Comment