Friday, April 1, 2011

Mischief

On Wednesday I thought my boy was lookin nice and springy so I had to take a picture... Little did i know he was secretly coming up w a mischievous plan. Here he is, the little con artist lookin cute and innocent. (sorry it's a phone pic)


Fast forward one hour later.


We are sitting in the waiting room at the podiatrist's office (I am having issues w my 2 big toes), and Sawyer starts fussing. So I pick him up and sit him on my lap so I can finish filling out my paper work. Well then Sawyer starts pooping and he's grunting and so I say "excuse you bud," as everyone in the waiting room looks over at me. Mind you this is a very small waiting room. So I let him finish his thing and then i smell it.. "we got to go change your diaper bud," I say. Then I look down at him and the boy has pooped all over my pants, all over the chair, poop up to his neck... Poop. Poop. Poop. So I'm quietly having a freak out session trying to get him out the door to the restroom without getting anymore poop on anything else (like the floor)! Needless to say, we had to reschedule. And because I forgot a change of clothes for Sawyer, I stuck a very happy naked baby in his car seat.

He didn't go with me to my rescheduled appointment.

Good thing he's cute! Love you bud!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha! They sure do like to keep us on our toes! That's a funny story!