He rolls from his stomach to his back, he rolls from his back to his sides. He found his grip and loves to play with his toys and learning mat. We talk to the baby in the mirror and laugh at him, and smile at him too! He pulls mommy's hair out and has it in his hands wherever we go. He sleeps from 7 pm to 7 am!!!! He takes baby cat naps throughout the day. He knows what his baba (bottle) is and whines when he sees it because he is so excited and he helps mommy hold it up while he eats. And he gives the best kisses... He opens that mouth wide when mommy goes to kiss him so she gets a slobbery kiss (the best kind!!) and he has BLUE eyes. Yes my friends, he has stolen my heart! And here he is on his 4 month birthday:

I took him in to the doc today to see just how perfect he is! And his stats are:
13 lbs 12oz (25-50 percentile)
24 1/2 inches(25-50)
Funny story, when the nurse went to pick him up to weigh him he FReAkEd out... We're talkin blood curling screams, so I take him from her and he's just fine! Smart baby knew those shots were coming!!
Here he is at the doctors:

(Here he is at 2 months so you can see how big he has gotten):

He is a growing boy!!
And as always cuz I'm an awesome mom and take before and after pictures when he gets his shots here you are
Before:

After:

(notice he's lobster red because he's so upset)!
On that note...
I went to the podiatrist again this week... Turns out I had an ingrown toenail on both big toes! Thank you to the people who gave me my last pedicure... My toes truly will never be the same!
I don't think ouch really cuts it...

Ouch!!!
1 comment:
What a cutie! I hope we get to see you guys this summer!
Post a Comment