I'm not the biggest Valentine's fan, but when you have two cute boys in your house... what's NOT to love about Valentine's?? Dixon and I have a tradition on V Day: Steak dinner. I make potatoes and gravy and jello (it's an Anderson tradition), and Dixon makes our steaks... Sawyer wants to join in this year, but I think he'll be stickin to his new diet! Speaking of new diet... notice how much his face has filled out from his 2 months pic taken on Friday to today (Monday). I think it's workin, and I just love me a chubby baby! Bring on those chubby cheeks! And from my Hubby, Dove chocolates with peanut butter... he knows me oh so well. I may or may not have one of these every night to celebrate a job well done (getting through the day!) Hope your Valentine is about as cute as mine!





Happiest Valentines Wishes!!
Love,
Dixon, Shaylee, and Sawyer
No comments:
Post a Comment