Saturday, February 12, 2011

2 months

I can't believe my little guy is two months already! We had his Dr. Appointment yesterday and these are his stats:

- height: 22 inches (10-25 percentile)

- weight: 9 lbs 8 oz (5-10)

- head circumference: 39.5 (25-50)

Because he hasn't been gaining weight like he should be, the dr is now having me supplement with formula after every feeding! I was disappointed about this, because I feel like a bad mom that my body isn't providing for him like it should be... But I'll keep nursing him, and then offer him a bottle after! The doc wants him to be about 5 lbs heavier next time we see him, which us in two months.

On that note, Sawyer had to get his little shots yesterday. Poor guy already has a cold... So let's add shots on top of that!

We'll call this his before face:




And we'll call this his after face:


He did so good I was proud of him... And he didn't stay mad at me too long cuz he has been getting a treat ( his bottle) after every meal! Love my little guy!!

Keep growing bud!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These things happen Shay, but it doesn't make you a bad mom! You are a wonderful momma :) He is a cutie! Andrew had to get his shots too, it was kind of a sad day, his poor legs were hurting him the rest of the day. Love ya and hang in there.