This is our baby boy, isn't he perfect?? I personally think he has my chin and an Anderson nose. But his eyes and mouth are definately Dixon's. I can't stop staring at this picture, I am in awe at how much we can see through an ultrasound!!! Here is the most recent stats:
-He is weighing in at 3 lbs 10 oz
-He is measuring about 32 weeks, although I am only a little over 30 weeks now
-His Kidneys are finally starting to look good, they have been measuring big.. which had the dr. slightly concerned. But they finally are starting to look good!!
-His head is measuring big... just like his dad!
-He has moved on from karate kicks to stretching his feet out against my stomach and sticking his bum out against my tummy.
-I carry him really high, so he's been kicking my ribs a lot
-His head sits right on my bladder, the past three ultrasounds that I have had, that's where his head has been
But the best part is... he's ours!! I love him already!! I feel like I already know him, he definately has a personality of his own! I feel so lucky to be his mom!!
5 comments:
Thank you for the update!! I am so glad it is going well and that he is healthy. Post a picture of your cute pregnant self!!! We want to see you guys so bad! Miss you girl
Isn't it just amazing? Spiritual aspect but aside, the human body is just amazing how it can take the best of you and the best of daddy and make something so beautiful!
I can't wait to meet him...well, I can wait a few more month for you both to get ready! Ü
Mine will be here Monday! I know they will be great friends as they are now in heaven!
Love you sister!
Oh, I am so glad things are going well!!! You need to call me sometime and catch me up on everything......I can't believe how close it is getting to December!!
Love ya!
Shaylee!Your baby is going to be soooo cute! I just made a blog, hope its okay if i add you and Dixon to my list! :) Hope all is well!
I want to see more baby!!! So excited for you Shay!
Post a Comment