Yay! You look great! Hope we'll be able to see him at Christmastime!
You're so cute Shay! I love the baby bump.
Shay! You look absolutely darling. I hope i look as good as you when I have a baby. I love you. I miss you. Can;t wait to see you. P.S. is that your house I can see in the background? Way cute!
He is beautiful! But who would have ever doubted he would be with such cute parents!! I love him already!Thanks for sharing!
He is so sweet! We can't wait to meet him. I hope your pregnancy is going great! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay! You look great! Hope we'll be able to see him at Christmastime!
You're so cute Shay! I love the baby bump.
Shay! You look absolutely darling. I hope i look as good as you when I have a baby. I love you. I miss you. Can;t wait to see you. P.S. is that your house I can see in the background? Way cute!
He is beautiful! But who would have ever doubted he would be with such cute parents!! I love him already!
Thanks for sharing!
He is so sweet! We can't wait to meet him. I hope your pregnancy is going great! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment