Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

I am so grateful for two wonderful mothers in my life who are such amazing examples!! I love them so much, and I'm so grateful for their selfless acts... and endless service!!

I hope I can be more like them... preferably by December 10 because that is when I am going to be a mom!! I am so excited to join the club and be a Mom, what an amazing blessing!! Baby Leavitt has been makin me so tired, and so nauseas, but I can't complain... I'm so blessed!

Happy Mother's Day!!

8 comments:

Janae' said...

Happy Mothers Day to YOU!! Congratulations and woohoo's and loves and hugs for the exciting news!

Love you!

Aunt Janae'

Ty and Laura said...

:) This makes me happy

Linds Barttels said...

hooray!!! i've been waiting for this news for a LONG TIME!! CONGRATS!!! :)

heidi said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! SHAY!! You didn't even tell me when I saw you 2 days ago!! This is SUCH AWESOME news!!! Hooray!! Congratulations!!

Keri said...

Yeah for momma Shaylee!!! Congrats! We are thrilled!!

James and Jamie Rust said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!
CONGRATS! SO happy for you two! Sounds like all is well. So happy for little leavitt that is coming you two will make a beautiful baby:)

Chelseys Blog said...

YEAH! Congrats!

Lane and Nicki said...

Congratulations! That is such exciting news! You will be a wonderful mom!