Monday, March 1, 2010



I have to admit, one of my "not so great traits" is the fact that I can get buried in a book... for a few days. It's similar to hibernating, when I pick up a good book, you might as well say good-bye to me for a few days (i'm not a very fast reader.) My latest "addiction" is this book, THE FIRM. Dixon has been begging me to read it for a long time now and I finally gave in. Oh my goodness, it is a huge page turner!!! I am happy to say that I am out of hibernation, but looking for my next good read...

I think my husband is glad to have me back;)

1 comment:

Jasmine said...

The Firm is a good book I just finished three books a week ago that were soooooo good that I bet you would love.

1- The Help (a longer book but amazing)
2- The Hunger Games (so good I read it in 2 days, very quick read)
3- Sarah's Key (fasinating)