This place is called Quincy, California. And this picture does not in any way do it justice. This past weekend, we went with Wade and Carolyn to Quincy for Dixon's great grandmother's funeral. It is absolutely gorgeous there, freezing in the winter, but gorgeous! I seriously contemplated about getting buried there... for a brief moment. It was such a great time to see the Leavitts, i've been going through some serious Leavitt family withdrawls... I haven't seen them since Christmas!!Thank you Wade and Carolyn for letting us come with you guys... we sure had a good time with you.
PS I may or may not have gotten locked out of our hotel room and Dixon didn't hear me knocking so I sat down in front of the door with the ice bucket in hand and enjoyed my ice for ten... maybe fifteen minutes before Dixon figured out I was missing. Good times!
No comments:
Post a Comment