Sunday, May 3, 2009

Weekend Adventure

This is a terrible picture, but I promise Ky is walking across the stage to receive her diploma in this picture, just trust me.
The oldest siblings and proud parents!:) It's always so fun when the four of us are together

Me and my amazing Mom! She is hillarious, and I just love her love of life!


Me...the proud sister that cheered so loud when Ky was walkin across the stage.








This is me on the steps of the Manti temple. I wish I could have done a session there. It is gorgeous, especially at night!





Sorry the picture is dark. This is me and Ky in front of the Manti temple.






Me and my great-grandma Bird. I got to stop and see her on the way to Ephraim. I can not say enough good things about this woman. She is amazing. She made me homeade chicken noodle soup...heaven on earth, she taught me how to crochet, and she shared many stories of her childhood and all the changes she has seen in her lifetime! Such a wonderful person!

Ky graduated!!! I'm so proud of her and all of her hard work! I had the oppertunity to go to Ephraim for her graduation and cheer her on! It was amazing, so many people came up to my parents and I to tell us how wonderful Kylee is... it's not surprising by any means, but it just touched me to know that everyone else found her as amazing as I find her everyday. I am so blessed to have such a great example in my life, Ky is the most optimistic, forgiving, tender-hearted person I have ever known. I am so proud of her accomplishments, and I had such a fun time spending time with her! Congratulations Ky, We sure love you!!

2 comments:

heidi said...

Oh your pictures are so cute!! I echo everything you said about Ky. Although you are just as amazing and wonderful as she is!! I'm glad you got to go to her graduation.

Thanks for letting me stop in a few weeks ago. It was so great to see you and get a chance to catch up a bit! Love ya Shay!

Anonymous said...

So fun! Ky is great and so are you! I wish I could have said goodbye to you before we left. Things were just so crazy. I will have to call you soon!