
I am employed!!! I get to be an in store banker at US bank starting on Monday, and I couldn't be more thrilled. I did the impossible: got a job in this horrible economy! My boss seems amazing...big improvement from my old job, and the bank is inside Smith's so I will have some great people watching oppertunities! Mosly though, I am excited to have something to get me out of this house and people to talk to... poor Dixon has to just let me vent everyday because I have noone else to talk to. I feel so blessed to have this oppertunity. I will work 40 hours a week and they are going to work around my school! I'm kind of anxious and really nervous to be the "new kid" but hopefully I will fit in ok and things will go well! YAY
P.S. I have the best husband, he went and got me cute work clothes since I get to dress up everyday.. he is the best
1 comment:
oh hooray!! thats my bank, and my bff merzy is also a teller inside a grocery store. her fav part is going and getting a snack anytime she needs one from those bulk snack/candy tube things lol ;) congrats!
Post a Comment