This weekend we had the oppertunity to go to Las Vegas to chill with the Leavitts! We feel so blessed to live in driving distance of both families. Some of our activities included
-Dixon and Wade competing in a corporate volleyball challenge. They played great, and I had so much fun watching Dixon play, he played all throughout highschool, and this is the first time I have ever seen him on the court, so fun!
-Jessica took me to Bikram Yoga. For those of you who don't know what that is, let me explain. It's 90 minutes of yoga in a 104 degree room. I have never sweat so hard in my life. It was one of the hardest things I have ever done, but such a blast!
-Me and Hannah went and saw the new Night at the Museum while the boys went golfing, it was a fun movie
-We got great tans from sittin by the pool, listening to Jack Johnson, and reading good books
-We were tempted to get a new puppy when we saw this cute white maltese in the pet store, we even decided what we would name her: Tyra.
-I got to get some new running shoes because my old ones are so worn out and were giving me problems
- Dixon got some cute new shorts
-We ate some yummy yummy food!
I love visiting family, I wish we could visit with family more often! We had such a fun time!:)
1 comment:
you were a pro at yoga! move down so you can be my partner! my dad cant handle it. ;) this is jessica by the way haha
Post a Comment