Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm behind on blogging. And I'm a bit overwhelmed because I have a LOT to blog about. Starting with our Utah trip, celebrating my birthday with my twin, and ending with a viewing of Wicked. But today is not the day for that post... That post is gonna take some time.

As for today, my boy and I celebrated a rain storm by heading to Target and walking the aisles singing "if your happy and you know it" and trying on hats and shoes. I love these outings with just my boy! I treasure them up.















He chose to wear his Rebel shirt today. He asks me to wear it everyday, but we compromise with once, maybe twice a week.

And I have to say, I was all kinds of excited when I saw these beauties on clearance in my size.



I just had to rescue them from the clearance bin, they are much too cute to not have a home! And they are comfy. Comfy and Cute and on Clearance!! The three C's that make my day!