Monday, April 30, 2012

This morning the soy boy and I walked over to the grocery store for some yogurt and cottage cheese. And on our way home, he convinced me to stop at the park. I mean really, when your little Mr points at the park and gets all excited and starts jabbering away, how can you turn him down?




There's just nothing like starting your day at the park when the birds are chirpin, and baby piggins are free of shoes, and jammies are still on... We had the park all to ourselves, and our quick detour turned into a long detour as we soaked up the sun's rays and took our sweet time, just mama and son.












And on our journey home we walked down this sidewalk and I was in my happy place as luscious green grass greeted us and large green trees hung overhead.




It was such a beautiful morning with my little.
Forget about my meltdown at the doctor's office this afternoon and my flat tire that accompanied me home from said doctor's office. To that I say hakunna matata. And stuff my mouth full of red velvet cake complete with buttercream frosting.



Happy Monday.

No comments: