Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas

This year was a special one because we were blessed with the best Christmas gift... our little guy! He has been the biggest blessing in our lives. He has recently discovered his thumb(I have yet to get a picture of it) and he keeps us on our toes. Despite the late nights and early mornings, we could not be more thankful for this bundle of joy in our lives! He is two weeks old exactly as of yesterday... my how they grow! Merry Christmas! Sawyer loves to put his hands by his face.. making it very difficult to get a good picture of him, but I was sneaky and got a pic where he made a cute face!
This is Sawyer's second outfit of the day... he likes to pee through his clothes... we ended up going through 4 outfits. I thought this one was cute because it's green and christmasy!

Dixon got new Dr. Dre headphones that he was pretty excited about (I was pretty proud of myself for thinking up this idea, Dixon is very hard to shop for!) and the Jack's Mannequin album, that was autographed by Andrew himself!
Dixon and Sawyer got a carseat cover with the UNLV logo all over it. And I mean it when I say that this was Dixon's gift too.. I've never seen a man get so excited over a carseat cover!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Where did you get the car seat cover? Did you make it? Where did you find the fabric?