I've been tagged by my cute Aunt Jill
8 Things I'm Looking Forward To~
1. Paris
2. London
3. More time with family
4. Graduating
5. Autumn
6. Visiting the temple
7. A day off
8. Using my new spin shoes in my spin class
8 Things I Did This Weekend~
1. Celebrated my birthday
2. Ate lots of sushi
3. Worked
4. Went to a hillarious improv show
5. Finished the second season of Lost
6. Made new friends at a retirement home
7. Made brownies for my cute new neighbors accross the street
8 Things I Wish I Could Do~
1. Go to lunch with my mom and sisters
2. Sing
3. Sky dive with Dixon
4. Eat all the brownies, ice cream, and cookies that I want and not gain a pound
5. Run a marathon or do a triathalon
6.
8 Places I'd Like To Travel~
1. China
2. India
3. Jamaica
4. Rome and Florence
5. Georgia
6. Australia
7. New Zealand
8.Brazil to see where my husband served his mission
8 Shows I Watch~
(when I have time)
1. Lost
2. Friends
3. The office
4. Scrubs
5. Gilmore Girls
6. Full House
7. So you think you can dance
8. Survivor/ the Amazing Race
1 comment:
Just so you know, sometime in the next two years would be a great time to come visit Georgia...we've got an extra room!! :)
Post a Comment