You go to a Cardio Sculpt class, and the pregnant lady standing next to you that looks like she is going to pop any day, is kicking your butt! I had to stop so many times to rest my arms (darn all those shoulder raises) and breathe, but she didn't stop once. Jillian Michaels (aka personal trainer from the biggest loser) has seriously let me down. Guess I got to build up more stamina. It gave me serious doubts about running my half marathon!
On a side note, we got a deer stuck in our gate today. You heard me correctly, A DEER, as in a little baby Bambi got stuck in our gate. Lyla was going nuts, runnin circles around it, barkin at it. We learned that Animal Contral is not open on Sunday (so thank goodness it was not a bear stuck in the gate!) With the help of our neighbor, Dixon managed to get it out! Thus adds to our adventures in little old Cedar City.
PS my choc chip cookies did not turn out today, which made me a tad on the ornery side. I have got to find a new recipe!!
2 comments:
I know exactly how you feel! We don't get deer stuck around our house, but I always get really bummed out when a recipe I've followed intently doesn't work! :) Looks like things are going well for you guys!
Stumbled on a link from Ky's page and had to chuckle about your Jillian obsession because I've had my own going on since Jan :) so sore the first 2 days I couldn't hardly bend, still curious how she cranks out those boy push-ups!
Great to find your blog, I'll definitely have to bookmark it!
Your cousin, Kate
Post a Comment