Today I:
got to give candy to cute trick or treaters at work
-talked and laughed with my bestest twin sister
-admired my mom for her strength as I talked and listened and talked with her
-spent lunch with my sweet husband who loves me so much he studied stats with me so I would pass my test
-met some really neat people who make me smile
-racked my brain for answers as I took my stats test
-prayed for my aunt who is in ICU
-admired my sister-in-law Alyssa, who enjoys the simple things in life and makes every day count
-ran three miles and sweat real hard
-maybe argued with my new coworker and then reminded myself i'm grateful to have a coworker to argue with
-indulged in one of my favorite comfort foods: mac n cheese
-wore my favorite shoes: red converse
-learned about gambling: is it compulsive, or is it an addiction?
-found myself staring at my husband thinking "how on earth did I get such an incredible man?"
-Laughed till my stomach hurt about my other coworkers children, they are to die for.
-Think about how much I love fall: pumpkins, red, orange, brown, smells, leaves, crisp air
-mumble under my breath about the bitter cold, and then realized it was a great excuse for some hot chocolate
-got some mixed reactions on my newly dyed dark brown hair, an old guy said I looked sexy... made me wish I was blond
I love my life!
2 comments:
this is so precious!! i miss you shay!!
sounds like you are doing great!!! I miss you!! Please post some pictures of the sexy brown hair :)
Post a Comment