We have a cute outdoor decoration, and christmas lights up on the house...check!
We have cute decorations inside to get us in the Chrismtas spirit... Check!
We have a cute tree skirt that has cute snowmen on it, that Lyla loves to chew on... Check!
And last, but not least, we have a cute tree that is up... complete with Mickey and Minney at the top, cute ornaments, candy canes, a star on top, and colored lights... check, check, check!And we have each other.... HUGE CHECK!!!:)
I am so excited to spend Christmas with Dixon, I love him so much, and he makes Christmas ten times better.. is that possible, I think yes!
Christmas... here we come!:)
4 comments:
Really cute tree. Christmas is the best time to decorate and be reminded of how much fun everything is. Enjoy your first married Christmas!!
Shay! your house looks so cute all decorated for christmas! :) I can't wait to see you guys in a couple of days :) yay! Love you!
I totally love the "Christmas" sign!! Did you make that? I really want one.
Post a Comment