
Basically, these are the only two Christmas movies that I will watch at anytime of the year. I have lines memorized, I have scenes down by heart (I used to rewind the part where Kevin throws the bricks off the roof and hits Marv in the face over and over)! I used to be terrified of these films, because of the slight fear that I would get robbed (lets face it, I was the kid that always asked mom if the alarm on our house was set before I went to bed each night). I got over that quickly, however, and now laugh hysterically everytime I see them! I know that the jokes are kind of corny, I know that the hairstyles and clothes are so out of style... but its just one more thing that makes it so funny! And another thing... the third and fourth ones are lame... so very lame!

4 comments:
That is so funny the you like those movies because my memories of the 2nd one is when we came to Cali for Christmas, you and Ky were little and Lyndee wasn't even born yet. We went to the movies one night and every one laughed the whole time (even grandpa!)
Good times.
:) can I come watch them with you.. and laugh for hours.. and rewind the scenes over and over?
I love those movies too Shay! Ah man, those are classics. I haven't seen them in years!
I love those movies as well. Just as a side note, I bought ALL THREE
Free Willey movies last week! I loved them when I was a kid but have now realized that Jesse is a punk in them...
Post a Comment